Welcome to the Online Home of Motiva Motor Speedway
- The NMDA Flat Track racers will be in business this Saturday & Sunday (18th and 19th) at Motiva Motor Speedway. Gates Open at 11AM with Racing at 1PM BOTH days. General Adm $15/Day; Kids 10 & under FREE. Motiva Motor Speedway is located west of Albuquerque off I-40 at exit 149. Take S Frontage Rd west to Shelly Rd & follow signs. For more info, visit the NMDA Page on this site.
- The Dirt 300 Sand Drags will be in action on Saturday October 18 at Motiva Motor Speedway. Come check out New Mexico's Quickest & Fastest battle it out on the 300' of Dirt slinging bracket racing. Gates Open at 10AM with Racing at 11AM. General Adm $15/Day; Kids 10 & under FREE.
- The SMRI Motorcycle Road Racers will be in action with a Track Day on Sunday October 19. For more info, go to www.smri-racing.org.
- The November 1 Time Attack has been RESCHEDULED to November 8. Due to a number of events going on the original date, we have had to move Time Attack to Saturday, November 8. 10am-4pm.
November 1 is now a race day/track day for the Miata and Legend Winter Series and SMRI motorcycles only.Thank you and mark your calenders! Hope to see you all at the next Time Attack.
- Final Points are now posted from the 2014 Motiva Motor Speedway Clay Oval Point Series Season. Go to the Clay Oval > Race Results page for a full rundown. Congrats to the Champs!!!
Sprints (Non-Winged): Austin Mansfield
Sprints (Winged): Chuck Jackson
X-Mods: Mychal Lucero
A-Mods: Josh Cain
Mini Sprints (Non-Winged): Patrick Hurtado
Mini Sprints (Winged): Mike Barnes
Street Stocks: RC Combs
Hornets: Justin Morgan
Cruisers: Madison Conrad
- Send us your email address – we’ll email you a $5.00 off general admission coupon!
- Every Friday is open Test and Tune for the Paved Oval and Road Course.
- Every Monday is open Test and Tune for the Motorcycles and Karts.