Welcome to the Online Home of Motiva Motor Speedway
- This weekend October 25 & 26 at Motiva Motor Speedway: Autocross from 9AM-Noon & Track Day from Noon-4PM; both on Saturday. To participate in Autocross it is $30; for Track Day it is $50. If you would like to participate in both, the price is $70. On Sunday, it will be a Karting Track Day on the Road Course from 8AM-Noon while the Whiskey Garage Drifting program will be in action from 1PM-6PM.
- Final Point Standings for the NMDA Flat Track series is now posted on the NMDA page of this site. Congrats to the champions!
- The November 1 Time Attack has been RESCHEDULED to November 8. Due to a number of events going on the original date, we have had to move Time Attack to Saturday, November 8. 10am-4pm.
November 1 is now a race day/track day for the Miata and Legend Winter Series and SMRI motorcycles only.Thank you and mark your calenders! Hope to see you all at the next Time Attack.
- Final Points are now posted from the 2014 Motiva Motor Speedway Clay Oval Point Series Season. Go to the Clay Oval > Race Results page for a full rundown. Congrats to the Champs!!!
Sprints (Non-Winged): Austin Mansfield
Sprints (Winged): Chuck Jackson
X-Mods: Mychal Lucero
A-Mods: Josh Cain
Mini Sprints (Non-Winged): Patrick Hurtado
Mini Sprints (Winged): Mike Barnes
Street Stocks: RC Combs
Hornets: Justin Morgan
Cruisers: Madison Conrad
- Send us your email address – we’ll email you a $5.00 off general admission coupon!
- Every Friday is open Test and Tune for the Paved Oval and Road Course.
- Every Monday is open Test and Tune for the Motorcycles and Karts.